Saturday, July 05, 2008

FROM: Darrin R. Ballman Photography: Huge wedding blog and the "Thunderstorm Street Session"!

===[Begin Snippet]===
"So we went on our merry way down the street...I had to hit the good ol' Bonnett's Books and their cool little doorway...."


===[End Snippet]===

I must say I'm very impressed with Darrin's photography and I hope he won't mind me sharing his talent with you by re-posting the above photo here along with links to his blog and Web site.

Also, thanks to Misty and Jeremy for hiring and inspiring their photographer. Best wishes to you both.

See: DarrinBallman.com for more information on his photographic services.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention and compliment as well! I changed the spelling... :) That's what I get for rushing...! Glad you enjoyed!

    - Darrin

    ReplyDelete