Sunday, September 16, 2007

Arcade impresses Urban Nights visitors

The Dayton Daily News reports approximately 500 people showed up to tour the Dayton Arcade during Urban Nights. I arrived early to find about 15 people outside waiting for tours to begin. More people were constantly arriving. I was there for photographs, as were many others. I don't know how much time I spent shooting but I came away with ninety images of the space and some of it's details. It was disappointing that visitors couldn't leave the ground floor. There would have been a lot more interesting photos if the second floor and the below-ground (food court) level had been accessible. I will post a link to my Dayton Arcade photo gallery as soon as it's online.

Arcade impresses Urban Nights visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment