Hauntfest is on Saturday, October 30th (or 30st*) and is an all-ages event. Minors must be accompanied by adults. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase drink tickets and consume alcohol.
- 5 PM - E 5th St between Patterson Blvd & Wayne Ave, including the 5th & Wayne intersection will be closed to traffic so Hauntfest set-up may commence.
- 7 PM - Hauntfest Opens! Admission is $5.00 until 10 PM.
- 7 PM-1 AM - Be immortalized! Strike a pose and smile and/or snarl for the cameras.
- 10 PM - Admission to Hauntfest increases to $10.00
- 12 AM Midnight - Beer ticket sales end. Stock up on tickets early!
- 12:30 AM - Beer trucks close. It's a party! Share any extra tickets with your friends!
- 1 AM - Hauntfest officially ends. Get thee home, or to thy favorite tavern. And don't forget your Designated Driver!
*In troubled economic times, money saving efforts are always a good idea. A little was saved this year by re-using last year's street banners. The date on the banners was corrected by painting a zero over the number 1 to make 31 become 30. Unfortunately, the suffix on the dates wasn't corrected to go along with the numbers, so at least some of the banners read "Oct 30st" instead of "Oct 30th". Just one insignificant and slightly humorous way that too much cost-cutting can go wrong. Which reminds me... Please, vote YES on Issue 9 to renew existing Montgomery County Human Services funding. Voting No will only serve to increase hardships on those with special needs (mental and physical help, employment services, etc) of all ages - the loss of such help and services will have a ripple effect throughout the Miami Valley. Vote Yes on Issue 9. If you think things are tough now, wait until this existing help comes to a screeching halt. Vote YES on Issue 9, the Montgomery County Human Services Levy Renewal.